Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh the mayhem!!







Well, it's been awhile since I told you the regular old ins-and-outs of what's been happening here in the Cinema district, but it's been a little crazy. (I submit this above as evidence.) That picture just makes you want to ask, "What's going on?" Are they being sweet gentlemen and kissing each other? Is Judah pulling a Mike Tyson and trying to bite off Elijah's ear? Hmmmm...

In other news, we can't seem to shake Elijah of his first life obsession. We broke him of the pacifier with frustratingly little resistance -- as in, why didn't we do it earlier? But his obsession with fans... well, look below.



(In case you can't see, that's him drawing a fan on his new art board. In fact, it's the only thing he'll draw. At all.)

There was actually so much mayhem going around today that Judah went to bed at 6:30 and Elijah went to bed at 7:30-- both ridiculously early for each... especially Elijah, who is notorious for sleeping less than 10 hours a day INCLUDING naps sometimes. Did I mention that the reason they went to bed so early is that they refused to nap? Even though the Queen was REALLY sick? They weren't being kind, those little marauders.


P.S. Did I mention that she's pretty amazing? (I don't think that I could do what she does at 100%, never mind the 50% she's at.)


P.P.S. I think the mayhem is here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Elijah would visit our house and just stare at the fan. :)

    ReplyDelete