Friday, October 28, 2011

it's been ten years...


...since there was a Game 7 of a World Series! (and this household is excited!!!) The regular edition will return tomorrow, but I just thought if there are any casual sports fans out there, now is a pretty good time to watch the LAST baseball game of the year-- guaranteed.

If you tuned in for stories from around here, they'll be back tomorrow in full force but I do leave you with this picture from 6:00pm today: While on the phone with a good friend, I hear an ungodly caterwauling. This is generally Judah angry that he's not being fed... but not today. Today it's Judah, hanging precariously on our baby gate, which is stretched across the second stair heading up, being slowly peeled off by Elijah, who sits smugly on the third step waiting for his little brother to bounce down a step and out of 'his' space. But does Judah? No! He clings tenaciously to his gate with one hand, alternating which one as Elijah pries his fingers back, screaming for help but hanging in until the cavalry (me) arrived. I don't think it did much for his tiny ego that I had to stop howling with laughter before I helped him, but my estimation of him went up about 500%. Judah, you rock!!


And with that, I'm off to watch the game. I don't think it can be as epic as the 11-inning instant classic that was last night, but here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment