Tuesday, October 18, 2011

tired tuesday...








Really, it's just my version of Wordless Wednesday.... I love my job, but after battling ants for pretty much sunup to sundown (and I'm not an exterminator), I'm ready for some running therapy-- but these things made me smile in the past 24 hours :)




2) Elijah alongside of one of his soon-to-be-married aunties :)




3) Judah Hood -- he's ready to go medieval on you in his Sherlock Forest greens :)




4) The fact that my in-laws are coming to town this weekend (and on a Patriots bye week, no less)


5) Coffee-- each and every cup of the 5 I had today ! ! !



6) Finally, the fact that I get to come home at night to these smiling faces (although truth be told, if these two and the Queen were ALL smiling when I got home, I'd be suspicious... generally, when I get home, LJ bellows at me to "go away!")


See (figuratively speaking) you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment