Wednesday, November 30, 2011

why the Queen rocks



A quick hitter here because it's morning and thus I have children chasing me everywhere ... but I just wanted to brag about my wife.

When not looking like this on her nights out about town ...



... she does things like this last night. I was downstairs running for an hour trying to compensate for not running enough last night while she 1) suffered an ocular migraine-- basically, there's a disco ball hanging out right below where you're looking... it's pretty freaky the first time it happens, 2) had a good conversation with our friend Ina while not telling her that she was talking to Ina and a disco ball, 3) chased Elijah 'round and 'round the house, 4) did all the dishes, and 5) then bathed the boys with a pounding headache. When I came upstairs she looked like she had been run over by a train, which of course she had, if you consider Elijah a train-- he was jumping on her. I'm pretty sure that I would have panicked and hid in a closet at thing #1... she never even came downstairs to get my help.
Yeah, I made a good marriage choice. She's a pretty tough cookie if I do say so myself. :)

3 comments:

  1. It's all about GOD being her source of strength. With God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TOTALLY impressed...but then again I remember Rachel working 3 jobs at once and holding it all together, so that woman can handle a LOT.

    ReplyDelete