Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Judah's Delight











Judah is simply a joyful child. He has a certain joie de vivre that is impossible to stifle, which is an excellent trait to have when you are a second child. Much as I wish the stereotype weren't true, it does seem that we have less time for him than we did LJ, and he always seems to have a looming giant of an older brother (sometimes loving and benevolent, sometime not as much) to overshadow him. Maybe that's why it's the more impressive that he seems to have an indomitable spirit of joy. I hope that these pictures give you a little of the essence of our smaller madman's heart.



(*Enjoying himself helping Daddy make coffee)



("Too close! A little too close!!")


(" I do look handsome with my accessory blue pacifier, don't I?")



("A drink! Don't mind if I do!!")




Have a wonderful night all!!

1 comment:

  1. I think about the fact that baby #2 is definitely going to have to be the chill, sit and watch the world baby/kid...

    ReplyDelete