Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Interview with Elijah, One Year Later




So... I'm literally sitting in front of the computer with both boys in my lap, needing something to do. So I'm going to ask LJ some questions :)


1) What did you do today?

I went to Bible school.

What did you learn?

Coloring.

(Judah sneezes-- we're all covered in beautiful baby snot.)


2) Where's is the beautiful mama right now?

At work.

What does she do at work?

Yeah, yeah. (This means he doesn't know.) Daddy-- Judah's chewing on that string (USB cord).


3) What's your favorite song?

I need to see Lion of Judah NOW!! (maybe that's it?)


4) Do you like your brother?

Um, yeah.

Why?
I do NOT like Judah.

Are you sure?

I don't know. (Runs away.)


5) What's your favorite puzzle?

Dinosaurs-- see yesterday for the picture of him standing over it.


6) Two more-- what are you doing now?

Playing with the light. May I pull it?

7) Do you want to go to bed now?

NO! no!

When do you want to go to bed?

I want to stay down here.

DADDY! Turn around and open the dryer door!


So I turned and looked... bad idea


--AND AT THIS POINT ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE....


Judah was throwing papers and LJ was running around like a maniac, so I quit.

--. The moral of this story is that 2-year-olds are very funny to interview (http://lifeonkingarthurscourt.blogspot.com/2011/11/interview-with-lj.html) and 3-year-olds, not so much. Well, I had "fun", at least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment