Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Brave New World


While talking to my wife (henceforth known as the Queen) in our small castle last week, she commented that she reads ten or fifteen blog posts a day to stay in touch with our friends, but that she often wonders what the gentlemen are thinking, as she has never read a blog written from the perspective of our less fair and gentle sex. As I am the resident prude in our household, the very use of the word in public forum just made me blush... but I digress.
"She's right," I thought to myself. "Why should the girls have all the fun?"
With that was started this tiny adventure... as this is the first time in five years that I have attempted to put my college degree in English Literature to any sort of test at all, it might be a bumpy ride attempting to chronicle the goings-on in our small estate.
One thing I do know-- if young Sir Elijah and his golf-club broadsword have their way down here in the basement, this may be both the first and last entry this computer ever makes.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Micah! I look forward to following you blog (and then telling Mike about it :)

    ReplyDelete